Visualising Converged Communications at Enterprise Connect!
At Dimension Data Americas, we’re very excited about showcasing our leadership in converged communications services at this year’s Enterprise Connect (EC) show. Our experts will be hosting interactive sessions in our booth (#529), including product demonstrations, live presentations with Forrester Research, as well as participating in EC conference sessions!
See Where We’re Speaking!
David Danto, Principal Consultant for our audio visual, multimedia, telepresence, unified communications and video business, will be speaking at two sessions:
- Integrating Video with Unified Communications (UC) – Monday, March 26, 9:00 – 10:45 a.m:
- Explore the tradeoffs and strategies for integrating group video systems with telephony and common UC environments.
- Telepresence: Managing it in the Real World – Customers Speak Out – Wednesday, March 28, 8:00 – 8:45 a.m:
- End-users will describe the business case for deployment of telepresence solutions, which hosted, managed, or CPE strategies they followed, and discuss the challenges and rewards of the experience.
See Managed Visual Communications Services in Action!
We’ll be demonstrating our recently-launched Managed Service for Visual Communications (MSVC), which provides flexible monitoring, maintenance and support for video endpoints and users – including on-premise, off-premise and hybrid solutions – as well as 24x7x365 local language support and our on-demand video help desk.
Hear Perspectives from Forrester Research!
On Tuesday, March 27, meet Forrester Research Analyst, Art Schoeller, in our booth (#529). Art will be sharing share his expertise and perspective on:
- Putting the User at the Center of the New Collaboration Experience (12:30 – 1:00 p.m.)
- SIP Trunking: Key Considerations for Design and Deployment (2:30 – 3:00 p.m.)
- Mobility and BYOD Best Practices (3:30 – 4:00 p.m.)
- Contact Center Spending Plans: Innovation and Differentiation (4:30 – 5:00 p.m.)
If you are attending Enterprise Connect, please drop by our booth (#529) and say hello! You can follow show activities and events as they unfold by following Dimension Data Americas on Facebook and Twitter.