Cisco Recognises Dimension Data as a “Modern Marketer” at Marketing Velocity 2015
Dimension Data is proud to announce Cisco has named us as Digital and Social Marketer of the Year for our Secrets and Strategies to Long-term Cost Savings on the Network marketing campaign. Cisco announced the award winners at its annual Marketing Velocity event, taking place this week in Montreal.
The global campaign for which the award was won, was a strategic story to strengthen and position Dimension Data and Cisco’s Better Together joint managed services value proposition. Advanced digital marketing techniques like buyer profiling, digital and video content, search engine optimisation, content syndication, data-led display advertising, targeted social outreach, SlideShare and marketing automation were the hallmarks of this campaign and the reason for its tremendous success.
Dimension Data is committed and invested in a modern marketing approach given research indicates that:
- 81% of IT decision makers say they research solutions and providers online. Only then will they contact a potential provider to discuss their needs
- 93% of people searching for a solution/provider, start searching via a search engine
- 57% of businesses have acquired new customers through their company blog
- 65% of B2B buyers become aware of brands via search engines
- 72% of B2B buyers say that they will use social media at some point during their decision making/buying process
“We are honored to have received this award from Cisco. The campaign message really resonated with our audience and resulted in over $10,000,000.00 in closed revenue to date. This pilot campaign will scale across our company and contribute to the transformation of our marketing approach.” Georgia Hayward, group digital marketing manager, Dimension Data.
The Cisco Marketing Velocity 2015 Awards were created to recognise and reward partners for creating and executing excellent integrated marketing campaigns.
Find more information on Cisco Marketing Velocity Award winners 2015 here.